The Metal Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Got a suggestion for the playlist? Add it to the thread in the Music section of the forums.

Spinal Tap

Go down

Spinal Tap Empty Spinal Tap

Post  Blast-O-Rama 6/12/2009, 05:34

Possible the funnest movie ever made about Rock & Roll and Metal, I could not think of a topic so I thought Talk about Spinal Tap. It is most likely the greatest fake Rock & Roll band Next to the greatest Fake Brutal Metal Band Dethklok but then again Dethklok is or was touring Im not sure about that but Ill get back to you on that one. Spinal Tap is great poking fun a to 80s Hair Metal Scene, if you seen it you know what I mean if you have not seen it I suggest you should Its great and Funny as hell,
These Amps go to 11

Last edited by Blast-O-Rama on 6/12/2009, 05:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Blast-O-Rama
Blast-O-Rama
Master Sergeant

http://Myspace.com/the_Booman

Back to top Go down

Spinal Tap Empty Re: Spinal Tap

Post  Guest 6/14/2009, 00:21

I haven't seen this movie, but I need to! Now that my Netflix is back up-and-running (if you don't have netflix you're missing out, one of the best value services around, imo), I will throw it on my list. Thanks for the heads up man! \m/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blast-O-Rama 6/14/2009, 00:56

Yes I have Netflix and It is gold
Blast-O-Rama
Blast-O-Rama
Master Sergeant

http://Myspace.com/the_Booman

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/15/2009, 00:36

Oh yeah... unfortunately, I have had 'Hellboy 2' and 'The Strangers' for like a month. That reminds me I need to return them! (P.S. Both movies were a HUGE disappointment) \m/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum