The Metal Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Got a suggestion for the playlist? Add it to the thread in the Music section of the forums.

Sabbath - Ozzy Osbourne Or Ronnie James Dio?

4 posters

Go down

Sabbath - Ozzy Osbourne Or Ronnie James Dio? Empty Sabbath - Ozzy Osbourne Or Ronnie James Dio?

Post  Nick_172 6/18/2009, 05:34

Personally if I had to make a choice I'm afraid I'd say Ozzy as Ozzy and the gang are the ones who started it all, but I love both Ozzy and Dio,

so I find myself asking you all this question, which Sabbath years were best, the Ozzy years, or the Dio years?
Nick_172
Nick_172
Master Sergeant

http://www.myspace.com/nick_172

Back to top Go down

Sabbath - Ozzy Osbourne Or Ronnie James Dio? Empty Re: Sabbath - Ozzy Osbourne Or Ronnie James Dio?

Post  Fobeus 6/18/2009, 08:53

Gotta go with Ozzy! Twisted Evil
Fobeus
Fobeus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sabbath - Ozzy Osbourne Or Ronnie James Dio? Empty Re: Sabbath - Ozzy Osbourne Or Ronnie James Dio?

Post  Guest 6/18/2009, 12:14

The Prince of Darkness!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blast-O-Rama 6/18/2009, 12:32

This is a impossible question for me I grew listening to both so I like both but If I was to pick................DIO
Blast-O-Rama
Blast-O-Rama
Master Sergeant

http://Myspace.com/the_Booman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dethsas 9/2/2010, 13:03

Dio, I have never liked Ozzy

Dethsas
Ranking Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down