The Metal Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Got a suggestion for the playlist? Add it to the thread in the Music section of the forums.

Melli_Murder

Go down

Melli_Murder Empty Melli_Murder

Post  Melli_Murder 6/8/2009, 00:50

I'm Melli_Murder, aka Melanie Smile. I spend my days advocating for organ donation in NY, and spend the rest of my time with my wonderful family which is comprised of my husband Jeremy (TheArtofBalance), our 7 year old daughter Molly and our two year old son Jack. I have a degree in Fine Arts, which is a far cry from what I have fallen into, but it is still a love of mine. I really enjoy photography and digital art. I am fortunate to have Jeremy, who sees the beauty I see in the everyday world as well.

I have been listening to Metal for as long as I can remember. One of my oldest memories is having a little boombox and sitting with it on my front porch listening to my Ozzy Bark at the Moon album. Although I am estranged from him, I can attribute my love of metal to my father. He was in a metal band called Pagan when I was growing up. They were talented and had a lot of potential, but my father was too plagued by is inner demons to make it more than a volatile endeavor.

I like to play video games in my spare time. I have a particular interest in RPGs. My favorite of all time is Suikoden II. Currently I'm delved into Fallout 3. Having two kids and a full time job doesn't allow me to play as much as I'd like to, however.

Other interests include (taken from my Facebook page):
Spending quality time with the fam, VH1 Reality Shows, LOL Catz, Chuck Norris Quotes, Photography, Art, Music (Metal, Hardcore, Rock, IRISH), Playing video games (RPGs especially), Graphic Medical Shows on Discovery Health, Reading about Infectious Disease and Mental Illness, Horror Movies, Shopping on eBay, Laughing at really stupid things to annoy Jeremy, Cleaning up bed puke and "can't like it"...keeping lists of things that piss me off...pwning Jeremy when he tries to correct my grammar.
Melli_Murder
Melli_Murder
Soldier

http://www.myspace.com/melliangel1980

Back to top Go down

Melli_Murder Empty Re: Melli_Murder

Post  Guest 6/8/2009, 10:54

Hey Melanie, glad to see you on the boards! I'm sure you've been closely following the development of the site, but let me know if you have any suggestions for anything I've been contributing. Also, make sure to keep Jeremy in line! Razz

\m/

-The Dualist

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum