The Metal Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Got a suggestion for the playlist? Add it to the thread in the Music section of the forums.

Metallica LIVE !!! 05/12/09

Go down

Metallica LIVE !!! 05/12/09 Empty Metallica LIVE !!! 05/12/09

Post  Rudruff 6/24/2009, 05:56

I was on the Metallica concert in Hamburg last Month !!!

believe me...it was the shit !!! It is the shit !!!
Look for "Metallica-Hamburg-Color-Line-Arena" on youtube and you´ll see how amazing it was.
I´ve seen those guys for the the 6th or 7th time in my live and it was definitly the best show on earth ! More than 2,5 hours headbanging with enough beer, vodka and weed in my head !!!
Center-Stage !!! WoW !!! I was in the third row ! For the first 3min and than I was up and down the fucking 150 minutes...
I´ve taken more than 150 pics.....do we have a gallery ??? I´ll show you some sooner or later...I´m still at work.

It was a great show !!! From a great Band !!!
I saw them first in the earliy ´90s in Stuttgart, later on Festivals and for the last time together with Slipknot in Bremen...arena, Stadium, Open-Air...but that show in Hamburg is wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! YEAH !!!! FUCK !!!

Just watch the videos !!! The Intro !!!
And the played some new stuff and the alltimefavorites like "nothing else matters" or "Sad but True"....

Thank U Metallica !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rudruff
Rudruff
Probate

Back to top Go down