The Metal Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Got a suggestion for the playlist? Add it to the thread in the Music section of the forums.

Killswitch Engage - Alive or Just Breathing

Go down

Killswitch Engage - Alive or Just Breathing Empty Killswitch Engage - Alive or Just Breathing

Post  Bu22K1LL3R 6/12/2009, 10:52

Being a huge KSE fan and after listening to their CD's multiple times, this one stands out the most for me. The messages provided through each track on this CD gave me a new view on what metal could be and what it could convey.
Of the many people I know many believe that metal is only about satanism, aspirations of suicide, screaming or just violence in general, but upon hearing tracks like Vida Infra and Rise Inside and then reading the lyrics I was inspired to change those ignorant many, who didn't think of metal as a proper musical medium, by getting them a chance to listen past all their biases and actually hear the spoken words and maybe they would reconsider their opinions. So far one of friends has actually agreed to do it, the others are a little more hard-headed Rolling Eyes

I could get into a veeeery long rant about this so I'll just stop there Laughing

Great album though and one I listen everyday. Can't wait for the new release this year Very Happy

Bu22K1LL3R
Probate

Back to top Go down