The Metal Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Got a suggestion for the playlist? Add it to the thread in the Music section of the forums.

Love is a biatch...

3 posters

Go down

Love is a biatch... Empty Love is a biatch...

Post  Rudruff 6/21/2009, 04:38

Moin Moin

as we say traditional in Hamburg.

I´m Rudruff. My friends say that I´m rude and a fuckin Ruffneck...so Rudruff....my ID calls me Mario, like the guy from nintendo...some others call me Crastard.

I´m 30 years young and was born in Albstadt, a city near Stuttgart. Fortunately I moved to Hamburg 7 years ago. It´s the best city u can life when you want to stay in Germany.
I´m a proud father. My son, Killijan, is the best god has ever given to me...Thank you !
I´m working as a logistic teamleader at the Color-Line Arena (the fuckin place where Metallica played LIVE last month! Sick Live show!) and because of that situation I have the chance to see a lot concerts, most of them are bullshit but there are also asskickin, amazing shows. In 2009 we have Metallica, Rammstein, Motörhead, Green Day e.g.
Also I´m visting university to do something for my drunken, drug-used brain ! some computerstuff....

I love music ! I´m influenced by all kind of music.
My mother is a huge Rolling Stones and Pink Floyd groupie (sorry mom). When I was young we all listened to punk and heavy metal and we kick´d hiphop asses and other things. But I changed...
Music is everywhere and now, while getting older and wiser I´m listing to Heavy Metal, new Metal, Punk, Classic, HipHop, Death Metal, Alternative, Folk, etc. etc. and if it´s good art, if you feel something, if it´s music, so fuck it...It´s music and I love music !!!

Anything else ?

Interests: My son, music, friends, skateboard, Basketball, Soccer, PS3, PC, Art, Tattoo, Piercing, Girls, Ladys, Chicks, Beer, Vodka, Jägermeister, Tabledance, WWE, Lost, Weeds, Star Wars, PS3 Trophy Hunter (fuck that system!!!hooked on!!!), Clubs......

My PSN is Rudruff78 and if you want a Resident Evil Coop or a Burnout Race or something else...add me and keep playing !!!

Stop ! that´s enough for just saying hallo !
Rudruff
Rudruff
Probate

Back to top Go down

Love is a biatch... Empty Re: Love is a biatch...

Post  Guest 6/21/2009, 04:57

Rudruff,

Welcome to the boards brother! Cool intro, btw...

My wife and I have considered moving to Germany once I become fluent; unfortunately, that may take a while because I am just learning to speak the language. What are you looking to study in University? I am a Senior studying Philosophy, about to go into grad. school. I'm not sure if it works the same way in your neck of the woods, but if you have any questions, just holler and I'll do my best to help you out if you need anything.

I am also a part-time gamer. My psn ID is bkm723 and I mostly play GTA IV. I will send you an invite when I get back on the system and we can game out sometime. Good choices with your musical tastes also! Personally, I hate everything about rap and hip hop... so I certainly can't blame you! Smile

Again, welcome to the boards. I'm looking forward to reading more posts and getting to know ya. Keep it brutal! \m/

-The Dualist

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfe9165 6/23/2009, 13:07

Welcome, slightly tipsy so I couldn't, literally, read the whole thing. Anyway, welcome! You can contact me each of the following, if you want to talk er whatever.

Xbox 360: Wolfe9165
PSN: WertYert
MSN: themikester1990@hotmail.com OR evilblade2200@hotmail.com
aim: SoulessKiller
E-Mail: themikester1990@gmail.com

A little introduction, I'm the head recruiting for N.Y.P.D. on this site. What is N.Y.P.D.? It's an acronym for New York Promotional Department. My job is to basically go around my state, introducing new members.

I enjoy playing games such as, Xbox 360: Halo 3, CoD5 (Only for Nazi Zombies), L4D. PS3: Resistance, GTAIV, Oblivion.
That's it for Multiplayer games, really.
Wolfe9165
Wolfe9165
Soldier

http://yourchaos.ning.com/profile/WertYert

Back to top Go down

Post  Blast-O-Rama 6/23/2009, 13:51

yea bro I changed the name to MMPD ment to tell you sorry
Blast-O-Rama
Blast-O-Rama
Master Sergeant

http://Myspace.com/the_Booman

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfe9165 6/23/2009, 22:52

What? D: I thought NYPD made a more comical sense -.-
Wolfe9165
Wolfe9165
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Blast-O-Rama 6/24/2009, 00:18

MMPD Metal Militia Promoting Department ya know make more since were not just promoting for NY were we promote any website were we can get members & Spread the Sickness I thought it made more since

Last edited by Blast-O-Rama on 6/24/2009, 00:20; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add)
Blast-O-Rama
Blast-O-Rama
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfe9165 6/24/2009, 00:32

Yeah... I thought the different units would be working for each state, and if they're in a stateless country, the country they hail. For instance, a recruiter from China would be part of the C.N.P.D.

C.N. being the official abbreviation of China. That way it'd be organized and you can see what country/state shows most support. But meh, whatever it is I guess.
Wolfe9165
Wolfe9165
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Blast-O-Rama 6/24/2009, 00:34

Nah bro we work all over your thinking of the chapters that havent been set up yet
Blast-O-Rama
Blast-O-Rama
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum