The Metal Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Got a suggestion for the playlist? Add it to the thread in the Music section of the forums.

Howdy

3 posters

Go down

Howdy Empty Howdy

Post  solo013 6/23/2009, 23:32

Howdy, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm an insane, metal headed, lead guitarist hence the nickname Solo.

I enjoy gaming, movies, music, computers, and art.
Also, I'm very weird, so if you are thinking it it's true.

So... um yeah I guess that's about all lol.

Last edited by solo013 on 6/23/2009, 23:53; edited 1 time in total
solo013
solo013
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Howdy Empty Re: Howdy

Post  Wolfe9165 6/23/2009, 23:46

Hey Solo. Welcome to the Militia. I'm Mike AKA Wolfe. I'm a recruiter for the site, and would like to say that I am the first to post on this topic. Mwahaha.

Yeah, so serious time, welcome to the site, cruise around, make topics, you'll fit right in Very Happy

Oh, about the text. It's going to be huge unless you change it yourself, in the right hand corner where all the buttons are, there should be a button with two "A"s. A light blue one behind a blue one, this button is located next to the one that looks like a movie clip piece. I simple type what I want out, then highlight the text, and select the size I prefer. Which normally is small.
Wolfe9165
Wolfe9165
Soldier

http://yourchaos.ning.com/profile/WertYert

Back to top Go down

Post  solo013 6/23/2009, 23:52

you can set the default size in the themes and templates section of phpbb I believe. If not you can do it in the database, but you don't wanna mess with that unless you know what you are doing pretty good.

I can check on one of my forums and figure it out if you want. I noticed the font was always big.
solo013
solo013
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfe9165 6/24/2009, 00:09

I know what I'm doing dude xD It's just I don't have the proper credentials to access the coding software or the MySQL database. If they're coding by hand, it would've taken me a little while only to write the scripts. To get them running would be no issue. They're still having issues with IE, but that, from what it sounds like, to me is inproper coding. FireFox and Google Chrome may require a seperate style of coding then the basic IE style HTML for example, FireFox may need XHTML where as IE may need HTML. But as I said, I don't have the credentials. I'm just a Recruiter.
Wolfe9165
Wolfe9165
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  solo013 6/24/2009, 13:07

Hey I was just offering some help.
solo013
solo013
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin 6/24/2009, 23:05

help is what we need fellas, I cannot for the life of me find the code that makes the default posting font so damn big, if anyone wanst to help make the site function better Im always open to suggestions and help. We actually have NO webmaster, which makes things super hard. any experienced takers Wink
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://themetalmilitia.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfe9165 6/25/2009, 03:54

If you want to shoot me over the URL and password/username via email you can. I can take a look and tell you what I think, but as far as myself changing anything? I don't think I'd want to without a test server to screw around on. But I can check it out, maybe make a few changes here and there were small errors are sprung up.
Wolfe9165
Wolfe9165
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum