The Metal Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Got a suggestion for the playlist? Add it to the thread in the Music section of the forums.

Chapters of the Metal Militia

Go down

Chapters of the Metal Militia Empty Chapters of the Metal Militia

Post  Guest 6/5/2009, 13:31

We will begin forming Metal Militia Chapters in the near future in order for our membership to represent their given region. For U.S. membership, Chapters will be based on the State in which one resides. For membership outside of the United States, Chapters can be formed according to countries. In order to form a Chapter, the following conditions must be met: (1) a minimum of 10 members is needed to form a Chapter, (2) Chapters must be approved by either the President or Vice President of the Metal Militia and (3) Following approval, members of the new Chapter must decide on a name that will be used to identify them.

This information is more geared towards the future of our organization rather than the present; however, it is never too early to begin thinking ahead about these things. Details will be discussed at a later date...

-The Dualist

Back to top Go down

Chapters of the Metal Militia Empty Re: Chapters of the Metal Militia

Post  Blast-O-Rama 6/13/2009, 04:04

Thats a kick ass idea will each member have like a job to do or is this just a going to shows and what not
Blast-O-Rama
Blast-O-Rama
Master Sergeant

http://Myspace.com/the_Booman

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/13/2009, 04:32

Well, obviously this is an idea that is still in the works. However, I have a few ideas about what I would like to see. Being said, here is a little more information on what I was thinking.

Ok, so Chapters of The Metal Militia...

Each Chapter will consist of at least 10 members from the same region. In the U.S. it will be according to state... for other countries, it can be according to the country itself or given regions. That depends on membership.

Once people decide to form a Chapter, they will need to do the following: (1) get approval from either myself or AOB (which I'm sure we will approve about everything...especially in the early stages), (2) decide on a chapter name (for example The Metal Militia Guam/ The Shredders... or something like that), (3) nominate officers for the Chapter.

This brings me to your question....

In each chapter, I would like to see a President and Vice-President at the very least. Specific 'jobs' can be assigned, but that will be up to the individual Chapter's wishes. For example, if a chapter wants to raise funding for something, they should have a treasurer. If you want to schedule events, maybe an event-coordinator. If you want to increase the ranks in your Chapter, nominate a recruiter. The possibilities are endless really....I would like to see each Chapter be a self-sufficient entity within The Metal Militia. As long as they continue to support our organization as a whole, and conduct themselves within our guidelines (look in The Metal Manifesto for now), each Chapter is free to do as they please.

Now, I believe that this has the potential to make close friendships amongst membership. That was one of our primary goals. I think it would be sick to go out to the bar with a few buds from The Metal Militia or get together to rock out at a concert. The Chapters option gives the Militia a little more intimate appeal for friendships in given spots across the globe.

The only way to get this going is for membership to take initiative getting people on the boards and organizing. Obviously, I will help with whatever I can, but ultimately you guys need to organize this thing if you are interested. Being said, if you have friends that you already hang out with that you feel would fit in with the Militia, get them on board! Also, if you are interested in forming your own chapter... you can post in this section and see what you come up with. I'm looking to start the first Official Chapter, but we only have 2 members from my state so far... so I have a ways to go. Still, I will get the ball rolling with this deal so you guys (and gals) can follow suit. Keep it brutal! \m/

-The Dualist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down