The Metal Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Got a suggestion for the playlist? Add it to the thread in the Music section of the forums.

Ghost Prototype

Go down

Ghost Prototype Empty Ghost Prototype

Post  Guest 6/14/2009, 00:14

I'm thinking about putting together a 'clan' because I'm tired of weak teams costing me games. I'm very competitive and hate to lose, even with trivial things such as gaming. Being said, I'm thinking about forming Ghost Prototype (named after the Scar Symmetry song) which will be a clan primarily devoted to GTA IV, though I may encorporate other games later on. Considering all of the other things that I have going on, this deal will be just for fun. However, you need to have some skills to apply. It will be hosted through playfire, a site several of you are already familiar with, and there will be a maximum of 20 spots available for now. If you are interested in joining up, let me know here. Again, this is not one of those hardcore deals with scheduled weekly practices or anything; rather, it is insurance that a lousy team doesn't lead to me getting my ass-kicked. lol. Keep it brutal! \m/

-The Dualist

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum