The Metal Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Got a suggestion for the playlist? Add it to the thread in the Music section of the forums.

College Football

Go down

College Football Empty College Football

Post  Guest 6/6/2009, 02:12

Football season is approaching quickly; this thread is for the college football fans in the group. Post about your favorite teams, intriguing match-ups, star players, whatever here.

My team is the Sooners from the University of Oklahoma. Though they have had very disappointing post-season performances for the last several years, they have been very successful in making it to BCS Bowls and National Championship games. The team looks pretty solid this year. Returning Heisman Trophy winner Sam Bradford will be running the offense and one of his favorite targets, TE Jermaine Gresham, will be returning as well to spark the offense. The Defense is solid and the Special Teams are much improved. I find OU's biggest pre-season weakness to be their unproven Offensive Line, which is comprised of primarily Freshman and Sophomores. Still, they were good recruits and I am hopeful that they will pan-out.

So let's hear about your favorite squads here. A few short months before they hit the field!

Back to top Go down

College Football Empty Re: College Football

Post  SoonerMedic315 6/27/2009, 10:04

Booooooooomer Sooooooooooner......its almost time to sport crimson and cream and witness the screaming tomato yell curse words and wish death to the visiting team...good times!
SoonerMedic315
SoonerMedic315
Probate

Back to top Go down