The Metal Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Got a suggestion for the playlist? Add it to the thread in the Music section of the forums.

GTA IV Online

2 posters

Go down

GTA IV Online Empty GTA IV Online

Post  Guest 6/6/2009, 08:34

Though I play several games, I have been sticking with GTA IV Online lately. My favorite game modes are 'Cops n' Crooks,' 'Team Deathmatch,' and the 'GTA Race.' So if anyone wants to get a few games, holler at me and we can link up. My psn ID is bkm723.

Back to top Go down

GTA IV Online Empty Re: GTA IV Online

Post  Nick_172 6/9/2009, 03:20

Once I get back online man, I'll have a few games every now and then when I'm not on CoD or something
got the Yellow Light of Death at the moment though, so I probably wont be on for the next month or so, not paying £100+ for a refurbished console Mad just gonna buy a new one when I can afford it
Nick_172
Nick_172
Master Sergeant

http://www.myspace.com/nick_172

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/9/2009, 03:45

That sucks man. I've had a few issues with the PS3 myself, so I feel your pain. Send me a friend request on the psn when things are up and running. \m/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blast-O-Rama 6/10/2009, 11:11

Dude I would love to play online with you but I have the 360 so sorry dude, any one have a 360 and needs friends feelfree to add me Booman9165
Blast-O-Rama
Blast-O-Rama
Master Sergeant

http://Myspace.com/the_Booman

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/15/2009, 03:36

That's cool man. You still may want to join up with the official Metal Militia 'clan,' Ghost Prototype. I am not planning on limiting the deal to any particular console or game(s) after further consideration. Mostly, I'm interested in the MM having our own crew of gamers who can tear s*** up online and even in single player games. Of course, as is the case with most of our current ideas, this is still in development and I have not officially created the clan as of now. However, I will be creating it on playfire when we get the right amount of interest and AOB has the chance to make us some graphics. Sign here or under the Ghost Prototype thread if you are interested (the same goes for the rest of our membership). Keep it brutal! \m/

-The Dualist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum