The Metal Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Got a suggestion for the playlist? Add it to the thread in the Music section of the forums.

Vampires vs. Lycanthropes (Werewolves)

4 posters

Go down

Vampires vs. Lycanthropes (Werewolves) Empty Vampires vs. Lycanthropes (Werewolves)

Post  Fobeus 6/19/2009, 10:12

So who would win a fight?

Vampires vs. Lycanthropes (Werewolves) Normal_van-helsing-dracula-wolf
Fobeus
Fobeus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vampires vs. Lycanthropes (Werewolves) Empty Re: Vampires vs. Lycanthropes (Werewolves)

Post  Nick_172 6/19/2009, 23:17

Out of the two, Werewolves have to come out on top, for the sheer power and brute force within haha
Nick_172
Nick_172
Master Sergeant

http://www.myspace.com/nick_172

Back to top Go down

Vampires vs. Lycanthropes (Werewolves) Empty Re: Vampires vs. Lycanthropes (Werewolves)

Post  Blast-O-Rama 6/20/2009, 03:45

Vampires vs. Lycanthropes (Werewolves) Werewolf-citiy_thumb
KING
Blast-O-Rama
Blast-O-Rama
Master Sergeant

http://Myspace.com/the_Booman

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/20/2009, 04:40

I doubt it. I'm going to have to go with Vampires on this one. If we are staying true to legend, than Vampires are the real overlords and have plenty of powers and capabilities that I do not think Werewolves could hang with. For example, the powerful historical vampires can turn into smoke, bats, wolves, etc... and have extreme telepathic and 'telekenetic' capabilities. Of course, the werewolves are powerful and vicious, but the vampires are all of those things plus they possess high intelligence. I would have to go with brains over brawn in this match-up, though if the 'Underworld' movies are any indication of what would happen... it would be a truly epic battle. \m/

Back to top Go down

Post  Fobeus 6/20/2009, 17:35

You make a very a good point there, Dualist. If it's based on history than vampires surely are a lot more powerful. Dracula is a good example of this. Also historical lycanthropes only had the ability to morph to their darker half's with a full moon.

Modern day vampires don't have that much power though. And if a modern day Vampire were to fight a modern Werewolf (one that can shapeshift at any given time and that has human intelligence) surely the wolf would rip the bat to pieces.Twisted Evil

Last edited by Fobeus on 6/20/2009, 17:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : text size)
Fobeus
Fobeus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dethsas 9/2/2010, 13:04

Lycanthropes, I tthink that they are better

Dethsas
Ranking Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum