The Metal Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Got a suggestion for the playlist? Add it to the thread in the Music section of the forums.

Wolf - Heavy Metal from Sweden

Go down

Wolf - Heavy Metal from Sweden Empty Wolf - Heavy Metal from Sweden

Post  Nick_172 6/12/2009, 22:02

I've been listening to Wolf for quite some time, always one of those bands I blast on the bus when I'm in a mood for some heavy metal, makes sure I get no old people sitting next to me haha, Enjoy

Speed On [Taken from the latest album - Ravenous]

I Will Kill Again [From 'The Black Flame']

Steelwinged Savage Reaper [Also from 'The Black Flame' - the vocal quality isn't very good as its a live video, instrumental come through more]
Nick_172
Nick_172
Master Sergeant

http://www.myspace.com/nick_172

Back to top Go down

Wolf - Heavy Metal from Sweden Empty Re: Wolf - Heavy Metal from Sweden

Post  Guest 6/13/2009, 04:16

Great post bud! I have heard alot about these guys, but have never actually listened to them. Very cool stuff! They have the brutal instrumentals with the very 'Dio-ish' vocals. I will be throwing a few of their tracks on my playlist now. Thanks for the heads-up on a bad-ass band! \m/

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick_172 6/13/2009, 05:17

Yeahhh man, I originally got into them via a Metal magazine, Metal Hammer, I dunno if anywhere else in Europe/The States gets it issued, theres Usually a free CD of about 15 tracks of ear crunching metal, and Wolf just so happened to be on it,

I slammed it in the CD player in my mums 4x4, cranked the volume up and put the windows down, pulled up to a set of traffic lights, funnily next to a couple of pensioners, the look on their faces was absolute comedy gold

I cant listen to them without cranking the volume up haha, got all 4 albums on my iPod
Nick_172
Nick_172
Master Sergeant

http://www.myspace.com/nick_172

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down